You will really be surprised to find out that Pinterest is 3x more effective at producing leads than Twitter. Not only this, it drives 3.8 times more sales than any other social media platform out there! With over 200 million monthly users, it’s a powerhouse that you should be leveraging to target your audience. Naturally, knowing how to use Pinterest For Business correctly can bring about a transformation in your growth trajectory.
Pinterest SEO involves optimizing your profile to drive more organic traffic. But how can you accomplish that? Let’s find out.
How to Use Pinterest for Business — Actionable Steps
There are various ways you can use Pinterest to market your brand. Here are the basics to help you kickstart.
1. Optimize Your Pinterest Business Profile
Your aim should be to create such a profile that helps people gain clarity over what your business is about.
Keep in mind to:
- Include a unique business logo on your profile picture. Go through the Pinterest size guidelines to make your picture the correct size.
- Write a description that properly showcases information about your brand.
- Include your business URL.
- Highlight some of your best boards as ‘Featured boards’ to give a view of your offerings.
2. Produce High-Quality Content
When using Pinterest For Business, you need to develop high-quality content to win over your audience. The following kinds of image posts should be a part of your Pinterest content strategy.
- Since it’s a visual platform, make sure that you post images that immediately catch the onlooker’s eyes. Colour-coordinated, high-definition images should be a part of your content strategy.
- Much of the content in this social network is educational. Tailor your content strategy accordingly by including instructional visual content that provides people valuable information about doing things.
- Many people turn to Pinterest to get their dose of visual inspiration. So, make sure you are adding lots of motivational quotes.
3. Make Your Pins Stand Out
A good Pinterest SEO strategy includes the best practices given below for creating compelling pins.
- Maintain an aspect ratio of 2:3.
- Always include your business logo.
- Place a text overlay with a short-targeted copy.
- Post images that showcase context through a use case.
You also need to maintain an optimal time for publishing your posts to increase engagement.
4. Monitor Your Performance
A data-driven methodology is always the best option to boost your endeavors. Instead of hoping for something to work, leverage Pinterest Analytics to identify where your efforts are lacking. Determine the pins that are being clicked the most and those that are generating traffic. Tailor your Pinterest business content accordingly.
5. Target Different Ads
Pinterest enables you to target ads around keywords, location, interests, and other metrics. There are a lot of ad types present on Pinterest. You can easily target your audience and reach them by using ads.
Pinterest For Business — Final Words
If you have been thinking that forging a robust Pinterest business presence is hard, think again. Start implementing some of the tips mentioned above and use Pinterest For Business effectively. Soon, you will be able to uncover novel ways to optimize your efforts.